Education and Learning
What we offer
Relate Family Counsellors are experienced relationship experts and are specially trained to work with families to resolve their problems. They will explore with the family the interpersonal relationships and work with you to move away from the problems.
Who we offer the service to
The Relate Family Counselling service helps families, parents and children, siblings, extended families and blended families.
Why have people used it?
We have delivered this service for over 15 years and have worked with many different family groups. This service has been used for the following:
- To help divorced or separated parents work with their children to focus on the transition issues, childcare needs and parenting responsibilities.
- To help ‘merging’ families come together, dealing with step parents, step-siblings and extended families
- To help parents and children/young people cope with day-to-day family life
- To support families through the bereavement process
- To work with extended family groups to improve family life (e.g. parents-in-law and grandchildren)
This service is available in Coventry and Leamington only
If you would like more information on our Family Counselling service please telephone 024 7622 5863 or fill in the form on our Contact Us page.