What are cookies?
- Make our website work
- Collect anonymous data to gain insight into how visitors use our website
- Help us show advertisements about our services to those people who might be interested in them
- Allow you to share content with social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
Types of cookies we use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the basic functioning of the website and cannot be disabled. They include session cookies, which enable you to navigate our site and use essential features.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website. They allow us to collect anonymous data about website usage and performance, which helps us improve our services.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices to provide a more personalised experience. For example, they can remember your language preference or display settings.
- Marketing Cookies: With your consent, we may use marketing cookies to deliver personalised advertisements based on your interests and website interactions.
You have the right to accept or reject non-essential cookies on our website. When you visit our site for the first time, you will be presented with a cookie banner requesting your consent to use non-essential cookies.
You can modify your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” link at the bottom of the website. Please note that disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality of the website.
Data sharing and consent
Your privacy rights
For more information on how we handle your personal data and your privacy rights, please review our Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookie Notice or our data practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updates to the Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our website’s cookie usage and legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on this page, so please check back periodically for the latest information.